Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Best Thai Food

I have found Thai Food in the DC area to be more or less consistent everywhere I go. Here are some of my favorite places:

1. Duangrat's - This is the best Thai in the Region...it has the awards to prove it. One Valentine's day I tried to just casually dine here, I couldn't believe the wait. Their smaller, more regional place, Rabieng, is also very good.

2. Thaiphoon - They have DC and VA locations, both have very attentive service.

3. Thai Shirlington - They serve their food with more flair than the others. The service is also very good. Shirlington Village's best meal deal.

4. Thai Square - This place on Colombia Pike is the best deal, basically the same menu as the others, but has the most reasonable prices.

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to go to Duangrat's. One of these days!

    ReplyDelete